Monday, April 21, 2008

RAW Preview - King of the Ring!!!!

I'll try to live-blog this baby as we go - all I can say is, MAN am I excited. The WWF is doing a much better job these days of building free shows with a big-event feel, and tonight exemplifies a big show better than anything else on free TV this year. It's at once a throwback to both past KOTR tournaments themselves, as well as to the old Clash of the Champions shows on TBS. Surprisingly, no participants have been announced yet; I'm guessing MVP or Kennedy ends up taking the tourney. Just think about this though - not only do we get a full (I presume) eight-man tournament tonight, we also get this eight-man tag:

John Cena, Triple H, The Undertaker, Kane
vs.
Randy Orton, Edge, Chavo Guerrero, JBL

......as well as messages from the Presidential candidates and, we've been promised, some sort of Hillary-Barack faceoff

I have some delicious Domino's pizza and a large jug of vodka with me, so I see no reason why tonight won't be fabulous

Don't ask me though, let the next President tell you

No comments: