Monday, January 7, 2008

In Honor of The Return of RAW Roulette....

Here's a clip of Uncle Eric and Big Van Vader spinning some wheels and making some deals in 1993. Why, you ask? Because I couldn't find the clip from the year before with Jake Roberts and the midgets.



Of course, the WWF website is intentionally vague on exactly what matches will be on the wheel. I'm thinking we get a cage match, and I'd love to see HITC or the return of the Punjabi Prison, but I don't think they'll care to waste either of those on free TV.

You never know, though - my guess is they'll be taking one hell of a hit this week going up against the American Gladiators revival, which was shockingly decent in its premiere. The one called "Wolf" unleashed one hell of a sunset flip piledriver on the Pyramid challenge, and the show itself is pretty much just one Csonka short of the original. I have to think it's gonna be drawing decent numbers, and the folks in Stamford may not realize this until they get stomped tomorrow night.

So please, Vince, please, do what has to be done.

Coal.

Miner's.

Glove.

No comments: